101 On Web Design For Your Business
Why is it worth investing in Professional Website Development?
A long time ago you decided to get a website, why do you have to do it all over again? You may also wonder about the importance of website design. How does it impact your customers or your business?
Here are some reasons that may help with your decision:
1. There is no second first impression
When your audience visits your website, it gives them their first impression. They will judge your business within seconds and you’ll want to make a positive impact.
2. Help with your SEO strategy
Many web design elements and practices have an impact on the content on your website, affecting how search engine spiders crawl and index your website, and this is one thing you cannot afford to mess up.
3. For customer service
If you don’t put any effort into your website’s design, how will your audience know that you will put effort into helping them?
4. It builds trust
A professional site leads to trust with your audience. If they trust your business, they will feel more comfortable spending time there. In addition, when visitors remain on your site longer, there is a bigger chance for your business to convert them into leads.
5. Your competitors are doing it!
If you want to remain in competition with them, you must jump into an updated web design for your site.
If you have an old, slow, and low-quality website, your competitors will outrank you and steal your business. Simple as that!
6. It creates consistency
If your website is not consistent with your brand, people will jump from your site quickly to one that looks more professional.
Do I have to Invest in Professional Website Development?
Short answer: Yes.
But if you’re still on the fence here are seven reasons to invest in professional website development.
- Websites are constantly changing.
- Professionals can customize beyond templates.
- Managing your own content is still possible.
- The ROI is worth the initial cost.
- You can choose the right developer.
- E-Commerce functionality is doable.
- Your site will be mobile-friendly and responsive.
How do I Choose a Web Design Company?
You know it’s the right Web Design team when:
- They listen to your ideas
- They bring up their own ideas
- They have an experienced marketing team
- They know how to use a CMS
- The use of responsive web design
- They have case studies
- They have a proven track record & are not going anywhere
- The design team knows the importance of conversions
- They have experience in multiple industries
- They have both, national experience & local experience
- They keep up with the latest design trends
- They understand & plan for the big picture
- They establish goals, measure progress, & are always improving
- You can trust them to get results
- They are not cheap!
Choosing the right web design company isn’t easy, but it doesn’t have to be hard.
Things that your Web Design Ally have to keep in mind when Scaling Your Web Design Business
- Web design tips for an outstanding website
- Keep your homepage minimalistic and free of clutter
- Design with visual hierarchy in mind
- Create easy to read website content
- Ensure your site is easy to navigate
- Stay mobile friendly
Elements of quality web design
- Solid navigation
- Responsive design
- Style guide
- Purposeful visuals
- Good copy
- Call-to-action (CTA) buttons
- Page speed