Forestry Innovation Investment (in Partnership with Yulu PR)
Communicating the importance of Canada’s sustainable forests
Forestry Innovation Investment (FII), in partnership with Yulu Public Relations, wanted to raise awareness of sustainable forest management practices in Canada, and educate the public on the renewable aspect of lumber.
How do we communicate forestry practices in a way that speaks to the various landscapes of Canada, and does not restrict it to only a few biomes?
How can we educate the client on consuming wood/wood products while alleviating their concerns around the impact of climate change?
Ballistic Arts developed two video concepts: one focused on the Cycle of Wood, and one focused on Forestry Practices. In common, both videos had an informative and educational approach to the content and the elusive imagery of Canada’s diverse forest landscapes.
CANADIAN FORESTRY PRACTICES
The focus of this video was to communicate:
- in-depth research, planning and innovation are used to manage our forests
- the different aspects of science in the planning to reduce any damage to the ecosystem
- what the future of Canadian forests look like
THE LIFE CYCLE OF WOOD
The focus of this video was to help consumers:
- wisely choose renewable products
- understand where your wood and forest products come from
- show how Canada’s sustainable forest management is the solution to tackling climate change